Can you believe it?! Our Atlanta Falcons actually made it to THE SUPER BOWL! #SB51 ....AND we are celebrating this momentous time with Bartaco!!! We all know their guac is 2D4 (to die for) so we are going to let you in on a little secret to transform your kitchen and make this dish at home! You can also PRE-order their fabulous party packs to make your Super Bowl party and night to remember! (click photo below to view and order party packs)
Check out their dope guac recipe below. Let us know if you make it and how it turned out for you! Tag us @hungrygirlsdoitbetter and @bartacolife so we can see your beautiful creations!
1 small Spanish onion, finely diced
1 jalapeño pepper, minced, seeds included
1 serrano pepper, minced, seeds included
¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 ½ teaspoons Kosher salt
6 ripe Hass avocados
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine onion, jalapeño, serrano, lime juice, cilantro and salt; mix well. Try to get the consistency as paste-like as possible. Use a mortar and pestle if you have it.
2. Use a paring knife to cut avocados lengthwise, twist to separate the halves, remove and discard pits. Slice each avocado in half to easily peel, then roughly chop into large chunks.
3. Add avocados to the bowl, mix and lightly mash with a fork until well combined (it should still be chunky). Taste and adjust seasoning with more salt or lime juice if necessary.
4. If not using immediately, cover the entire surface of the guacamole with plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.